It’s been a while since we last spoke, but that doesn’t mean nothing is going on in the 84kids.
We’ve been getting a lot requests about adding the WebDAV protocol to deploy lately, mostly due to Big Commerce ceasing its support of FTP deployments. We’re happy to tell you that now it’s possible to deploy via WebDAV in Springloops: you only need to provide URL, user name and password to your server.
Click here to read more about BigCommerce switching from FTP: http://blog.bigcommerce.com/switching-from-ftp-to-secure-webdav/#.U_MNPPl_s7c
Here’s the complete changeset for the last release:
- Fixed bug with mime type in S3 deploy
- Fixed transparency issue with swipe image diff
- Fixed bug with cloudFront invalidation
- Fixed bug with deploying submodules (empty files)
- Fixed bug with SVN-to-Git (removed no-metadata flag)
- Fixed bug with e-mail notifications about switched on timers in Chime
- Added starting date to timer details in Chime
We’ve been keeping a low profile for the past couple of weeks, but that’s because we’re onto something… new. It’s still too early to tell you what it is exactly, but it’ll be worth the wait – especially if you’re a developer and need a non-nonsense solution for your professional needs.
Alex and the 84kids